As usual, I’m going to put out the things I love best about buying lenses from Olens.
- Comfort for hours, doesn’t dry out my eyes even after a full day’s wear under air-conditioning. I’ve shopped at other brands like TTDEYE or Pinky Paradise, and Olens is by far the most comfortable.
- Natural-looking even on dark asian eyes
- Reasonable price for the quality
- Fast shipping worldwide (DHL express). Honestly the fastest shipping I’ve ever experienced. My parcel arrived in just under 3 days after the dispatch notice 🤩
- Good customer service and quick responses.
- Regular promotions, making it more affordable. I usually stock up when they have bundle deals or discounted prices, and purchase more then so it lasts me quite a while before my next purchase.
- Very handy search and recommendation options on the site. I usually prefer searching by bestsellers to see if there are any new designs or deals I have missed out on, but there is a handy #FindMyOlens tab that lets you compare numerous styles with customer images. Which brings us to the next point-
- Lots of customer reviews and real-life photos to check before purchasing, so low risk of the style looking totally unlike what the promotional pictures show. I can’t stress this enough!! This is what I always look out for when I buy a new style, especially if I’m going to be buying several pairs.
|Product||Scandi Hazel / Light Gray|
|Description||An upgraded version of the Spanish line, these are the contacts you see on Blackpink and they feature in their recent Ice Cream MV!!|
|Duration||1Day (20 pieces) / 1 Month (2 pieces)|
|Total Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||11.9 mm|
|Base Curve||8.7 mm|
Scandi Light Gray
I reviewed the Scandi range previously and this line is so comfortable and pretty, it has many of my favourites in there. This shade is relatively new in the Scandi range, so I was quite lucky to be able to try it out.
This contacts is quite similar to Russian Velvet Gray, but again has a more prominent limbal ring effect with the smaller graphic diameter. On my eyes, this is slightly blueish-grey.
If I were to go for a more natural look with blue eyes, this is the style I would go for. Most people with blue eyes have them look blue/ grey under different lighting conditions, instead of a vivid blue like the Scandi Aqua or Russian Silver or Russian Velvet Blue.
This contacts is BlackPink Jennie’s pick! This shade is super chic and stylish, and would definitely make you stand out.
This shade is is a perfect light brown for a natural look. If you have naturally dark brown eyes and want a bit of a change but aren’t that daring with blue or purple or crazy colours, this is the shade for you.
This shade is actually lighter than my favourite Scandi Olive and is a very flattering brown shade that will actually show up in pictures. If you want a natural look, go for this shade!
This contacts is BlackPink Jisoo’s pick and suits her feminine, natural look very well. If you are someone who prefers cosy and natural looks, I would opt for this shade. It blends in very well with naturally dark brown eyes without it being too ‘in your face’.
Secriss 3con series
|Product||Secriss 3con Coral/Natural Gray (20p)|
|Description||Everyday contact lenses, highly pigmented 3 tone gives you bright, sparkling eyes. Has a slightly bigger graphic diameter than other daily contacts|
|Duration||1 Day (20 pieces)|
|Total Diameter||14.0 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.5 mm|
|Base Curve||8.7 mm|
Secriss 3Con Coral Gray
I really liked the enlarging effect of this lenses that is subtle enough to look natural. The realistic iris patterns on it let it blend into my normal dark eyes better, especially with the gold flecks in the middle to help smooth the transition between dark brown eyes.
This colour is very similar to the Natural Gray, but I think it looks slightly brighter and more vibrant, so I prefer this over the Natural Gray. Indoors, they look practically the same but this has a subtle oomph that I can’t explain!
This contacts is BlackPink Lisa’s pick. It suits a classy, romantic look very well and the added coral colour really makes it look so stylish. I think the Natural Gray would work more for everyday looks, and this for big occasions without being too dramatic.
Secriss 3Con Natural Gray
To be honest, I couldn’t really tell the difference between Natural Gray and Coral Gray! Especially under dim lighting, I feel like they look identical.
Seems like I am not alone in this struggle haha– Olens staff did a review comparison of Natural vs Coral Gray HERE and they couldn’t tell the difference either!
This contact lenses is BlackPink Rose’s pick. This contacts has a very romantic, sweet feel to it and looks natural too! It has a slight enlarging effect as the graphic diameter is larger than the other contacts for daily wear.
Most people with blue eyes have them look blue/ grey under different lighting conditions, instead of a vivid blue like the Russian Blue. I feel the blue is more suited for photos, and intense eye makeup looks with lighter hair!
These are the offers that you can get if you sign up as an OLENS Global member!!
1. Buy 1 get 1 free on all monthly contacts! If you have found a shade you love and wear regularly, I recommend getting this deal.
2. For new member sign ups, you get a coupon with up to 15% off! You will also be entered into their rewards program, which nets you 1 point for every dollar spent, and you can earn more points by leaving text or photo reviews!
3. One offer that you should definitely not miss is their Welcome Kits (limited to 2, though I wish you could buy more 😍).
The Welcome Kits come with 20 lenses of a colour/range of your choice AND 3 pairs of 1 day sample lenses, which are given randomly! I love how it lets you to try out other popular colours and lenses– and who doesn’t love free gifts?
4. Free standard shipping for purchases over $100 USD, or free express shipping for purchases over $150 (delivery in 3 days!)!
I hope this review helps to break down the shades available in the BlackPink Series and help you pick out the best shade for your needs 🤗
Out of the ranges available with OLens, the Scandi range still remains my favourite, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the look of the Secriss 3Con and may purchase more in the future for natural looks. What are the shades you love best in this series and why?