Hello guys!! With Halloween fast approaching, I have a really exciting range from OLENS to share with you this post that will definitely help you level up your Halloween costumes this year.
If you don’t want to go as just another basic sexy nurse/ nun/ cat, OLENS has just the range for you.
Of course, if you want to go in a pretty costume, they have many lenses for you to transform to the exact characters you wish to go as!
P.S. Shameless self-promo first! If you haven’t read my previous review on the OLENS Scandi range, I would highly recommend checking that out first HERE. I have also reviewed their Russian Velvet, Russian Smoky series and the BlackPink + BlackPink Colorful Moments campaign, so if you’re due a major shopping haul soon– happy reading! I hope my comparisons will help you decide 😎
If you stick all the way till the end of the post, you may see a lil discount code that will help ease the burden on your wallet the next time you buy 😉
|Product||Vampire Red / Silver|
|Description||Vampire Series is the limited collection made for Halloween season. Its 13.5mm, with a big and fancy graphic design pattern with red/silver colour- just right for any Halloween costume.|
|Duration||1 Month (2 pieces)|
|Total Diameter||14.0 mm|
|Base Curve||8.6 mm|
These contacts are very unlike anything I’ve tried. This range boasts a dramatic graphic pattern that is made to stand out- the bright colours are perfect for dramatic Halloween looks, nothing natural about this one!
As always, their lenses are very comfortable to wear, and this comfort allows for dressing up for a full night with no discomfort or dryness.
- Doesn’t dry out my eyes even after a full day’s wear under air-conditioning. I’ve shopped at other brands like TTDEYE or Pinky Paradise, and Olens is by far the most comfortable.
- Reasonable price for the quality
- Fast shipping worldwide (DHL express). Honestly the fastest shipping I’ve ever experienced. My parcel arrived in just under 3 days after the dispatch notice 🤩
- Good customer service and quick responses.
- Regular promotions, making it more affordable. I usually stock up when they have bundle deals or discounted prices, and purchase more then so it lasts me quite a while before my next purchase.
- Very handy search and recommendation options on the site. I usually prefer searching by bestsellers to see if there are any new designs or deals I have missed out on, but there is a handy #FindMyOlens tab that lets you compare numerous styles with customer images. Which brings us to the next point-
- Lots of customer reviews and real-life photos to check before purchasing, so low risk of the style looking totally unlike what the promotional pictures show. I can’t stress this enough!! This is what I always look out for when I buy a new style, especially if I’m going to be buying several pairs.
This contacts has some of the largest graphic diameters I’ve personally sampled. The outer ring has a soft limbal ring effect, and the red graphic pattern is bright, with swirling bloodshot patterns and delicate iris patterns to avoid it looking too flat and ‘unnatural’.
Obviously, this colour is not meant to blend in in any sense, but I appreciate the varying patterns that help mimic our natural eyes and this helps the bright colour not appear cheap and one-dimensional.
The contact lenses were very comfortable to wear and did not scratch at my eyes or cause any clouding effect like the ones you get with brightly patterned/ more opaque lenses.
This silver lens is SUPER DRAMATIC and has a stark grey-blue-green colouration which really emphasises the otherworldliness of the makeup look you would go for. This patterning reminds me more of a much brighter Secriss 3con Natural/ Coral Gray, but with a dramatic limbal ring.
I have none of the issues I got with other lenses that have dramatically lighter shades due to the large graphic diameter. The issue I had previously with lenses such as the Scandi Light Gray was that it contrasted quite a bit with my natural eye colour, so even the slightest shift in the lens would reveal my natural colour.
These are the offers that you can get if you sign up as an OLENS Global member!!
1. Buy 1 get 1 free on all monthly contacts! If you have found a shade you love and wear regularly, I recommend getting this deal.
2. For new member sign ups, you get a coupon with up to 15% off! You will also be entered into their rewards program, which nets you 1 point for every dollar spent, and you can earn more points by leaving text or photo reviews!
3. One offer that you should definitely not miss is their Welcome Kits (limited to 2, though I wish you could buy more 😍).
The Welcome Kits come with 20 lenses of a colour/range of your choice AND 3 pairs of 1 day sample lenses, which are given randomly! I love how it lets you to try out other popular colours and lenses– and who doesn’t love free gifts?
4. Free standard shipping for purchases over $100 USD, or free express shipping for purchases over $150 (delivery in 3 days!)!
I hope this review helps to break down the shades available in the Eyelighter Glowy range 🤗 I would honestly BUY THEM ALL to try!! They are all magnificent in their own way and it is so hard to choose a favourite until you wear them yourself.
Overall, I think OLens have really outdone themselves with this range and all the shades really mimic how these eye highlights colours would look like naturally. You can see the difference when you compare them side by side to the previous ranges! I thought the previous lenses were amazing, but the highlights on this range is *chef’s kiss*
These shades have bumped up to my favourites list immediately, alongside my trusty Scandi Olive and Vivi Ring Brown. If you are someone who prefers natural, everyday lenses, I highly recommend checking this range out!
And if you have made it all the way to the end- thank you! Check out my Instagram bio HERE for 10% off OLENS 😉✨